Naturally, as we near the holiday shopping season, we’ll start to see more big name titles, so it’s no surprise that this week boasts a large selection of big new games: Doom, Batman, LA Noire, Rocket League, and the game my son’s dying to play…Lego Marvel Heroes 2.
- DOOM – DOOM is back as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, destructive weapons and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense first-person combat – whether you’re ripping through the single-player campaign or competing against friends across numerous multiplayer modes. DOOM will be available on Nov. 10.
- L.A. Noire – Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective, is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Using revolutionary facial animation technology, the L.A. Noire game blends breathtaking action with true detective work for an unprecedented interactive experience. Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide. L.A. Noire will be available on Nov. 14.
- Rocket League – Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around, and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play. The Nintendo Switch version features exclusive Battle Cars: Mario & Luigi NSR and Samus’ Gunship. Rocket League will be available on Nov. 14.
- Snipperclips – Cut it out, together! DLC – Paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other into the right shapes to overcome new obstacles in this paid DLC update to the original Snipperclips, Cut it out, together! game. Partner with friends or family to solve puzzles, including new comic book and toy box worlds, three new Blitz games and a new Stamp mode*. You can also revisit the original levels using new shapes!** If you’re new to Snipperclips, you can purchase the game and DLC bundled together in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. The game + DLC bundle is also available as Snipperclips Plus – Cut it out, together! at retail stores.
- Batman – The Telltale Series (eShop) – Available Nov. 14
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (eShop) – Available Nov. 14
- RiME (eShop) – Available Nov. 14
- UNO® for Nintendo Switch (eShop)
- Ittle Dew 2+ (eShop) – Available Nov. 14
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (eShop)
- ACA NEOGEO Street Hoop (eShop)
- Rock’N Racing Off Road DX (eShop)
- Ben 10 (eShop) – Available Nov. 14
- Tallowmere (eShop)
- Maria The Witch (eShop)
- Cat Quest (eShop) – Available Nov. 10
- Spellspire (eShop)
- Super Putty Squad (eShop)
- Koi DX (eShop)
- Hulu (eShop)
- Lords of Thunder (Virtual Console)