Game publisher Ratalaika Games is partnering with with developer Stately Snail to bring the Roguelike FPS to consoles later this year. If you’re a PC Steamer, you may recognize the title, as it made its debut there in 2015. Now it makes the jump to Switch, PS4 & Vita.
If you aren’t familiar with the game, check out the trailer:
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike, with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics.
A roguelike that places you in the shoes of a nameless adventure seeker, whose job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by the forces of Evil to invade the world.
Getting there won’t be easy though as lots of enemies stand between you and your goal, but the good news is you can use all kinds of a melee weapons, magic staffs, and antique artefacts to burst your way through them.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- A Sanity level that can reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
No release date has been given yet, apart from an ambiguous “later this year.” Stay tuned for more information as it develops.