Well, I’ve not heard of this game before, and it looks…unique, for sure. Watching the below video, strangely, I get an Arkanoid-meets-Smash-Bros vibe, which sounds weird to say. I guess there’s a little bit of Galaga thrown in for good effect.
The game will hit the Switch first, as a timed exclusive, before eventually coming to the PS4, Vita, and Steam. In addition, the game will also come with a co-op survival mode.
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and a D-Pad/keys
- Mambo Multiplayer Mode – roughhouse up to three of your friends/enemies in Mambo
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Solo Mode – a lone Wolf mode where you climb a tower full of gameplay challenges, in hopes of receiving a victory that is in some way flawless.
- Survival Mode – don’t let the invaders from space breach your personal space in this hardcore mode
While no specific release date was given for the game’s release, the announcement mentioned a debut during the Switch’s launch window, with a hard deadline to meet, so expect another announcement sooner than later.