This morning, a press release came out saying that Super Mario Odyssey is the fastest selling Mario game of all time (and the fastest selling Switch game), but does Nintendo sit back and rest on their laurels? Not a fat chance!!
Plenty more offerings this week, Minions! And leading the pack…way out in front by a clear margin…is that cobalt Hedgehog from once-rival Sega (ya know, because he’s fast).
Naturally, a couple indy titles accompany that, plus your obligatory Neo Geo throwback, and in case you’re still in the Halloween mood, there’s a new horror game in the form of Perception, which looks interesting.
- Sonic Forces – In the darkest of times, the world needs a hero. Fight through a world destroyed by Dr. Eggman and a powerful new villain in Sonic Forces, the new fast-paced action platformer from the team that brought you the Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations games. Sonic Forces lets you speed through rolling ruined landscapes as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic and use powerful new gadgets as your own Custom Hero Character. Sonic Forces will be available on Nov. 7.
- Sparkle 2 EVO (eShop)
- Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition (eShop) – Available Nov. 7
- Perception (eShop)
- Morphite (eShop)
- Super Beat Sports (eShop)
- ACA NEOGEO ART OF FIGHTING 3 (eShop)
- Wheels of Aurelia (eShop)
- Heroes of the Monkey Tavern (eShop) – Available Nov. 7
- Hiding Out (eShop) – Available Nov. 6
- Style Savvy: Styling Star – Demo Version (eShop)
- Physical Contact: 2048 (eShop)
- Physical Contact: SPEED (eShop)
- Phil’s Epic Fill-a-Pix Adventure (eShop)