This week’s Nintendo offerings include an action-packed Fire Emblem spinoff, a couple shooters, and a handful of party games. I’m not sure which I’m more excited for though, Jackbox or Fire Emblem?
- Fire Emblem Warriors – Clash with legions of enemies as Marth, Xander, Corrin, Chrom and other Fire Emblemwarriors by unleashing over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. Take control of characters with distinct attacks, issue strategic commands and pair up warriors for stunning moves in an epic tactical action game from the Hyrule Warriors team. The Fire Emblem Warriorsgame will be available on Oct. 20.
- Just Dance 2018 – Whether you’re a party starter, a dancer in the making or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer. Dance to 40 of the hottest tracks of the year, including hits like “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars, “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj and “Chantaje” by Shakira ft. Maluma. Great for family gatherings, parties and holidays, the Just Dance 2018 game brings family and friends together like no other game. Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately. Just Dance 2018 will be available on Oct. 24.
- JYDGE (eShop)
- The Mummy Demastered (eShop) – available Oct. 24
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (eShop)
- Spelunker Party! (eShop)
- ACA NEOGEO ROBO ARMY (eShop)
- Revenant Saga (eShop)
- Party Golf (eShop)
- Syberia (eShop) – available Oct. 20
- Knight Terrors (eShop) – available Oct. 24
- This Is the Police (eShop) – available Oct. 24
- Elliot Quest (eShop)
- Super Ping Pong Trick Shot (eShop)
- The Count Lucanor (eShop)
- GALAXY BLASTER CODE RED (eShop)
- Just Dance 2018 (eShop)